Photofont ID is a free plugin that allows users to install and use any photofont inside of Adobe InDesign® CS3 or CS4 for Mac OS X or Windows.
- After installation, you will see a new Photofont tool at the bottom of your InDesign toolbar. Use that tool to create a new photofont frame, choose a photofont and the font size, type some text, choose the text alignment and click on OK.
- The photofont frames remain editable: double-click on any existing photofont frame to change its contents, choose a new photofont or change the size.
- The photofont frames will automatically rewrap the text when resized.
- Use InDesign’s View / Display Performance setting to control the display quality of the photofonts on your screen.
- When printed or exported to PDF, InDesign will automatically use the highest possible quality (resolution) of the photofont.
DOWNLOAD Photofont ID from fontlab.com now (completely free and fully functional, no ad-ware, no limitations).
Watch a short video that demonstrates the use of Photofont ID in Adobe InDesign CS4:
(If you use Adobe Creative Suite 3 or 4, also get Photofont Start for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop!)